Burlesque is a well-known chain of adult clubs in Moscow. At the moment it consists of 2 clubs. One is located on Komsomolsky pr. 28 near the Frunzenskaya subway station. The second one is located slightly outside the downtown area on Horoshvskoe shosse.
Both of the clubs feature weekly shows and offer mixed cuisine at their restaurants. Similar to other adult venues in Moscow they become busy during weekends. Good thing that these clubs are open during week days as well so you can enjoy a more private atmosphere.
Here are some highlights about what you’ll find at Burlesque clubs.
- All kinds of high-quality alcohol available at the bar. Ask a professional bar lady to prepare any cocktail for you!
- Both of the clubs have a solid restaurant menu that includes a wide varieties of second dishes and snacks.
- You can smoke your cigarette or cigar at the dedicated smoking room while enjoying erotic show.
- You can smoke hookahs right in the main hall. Try one of their 36 types of tobacco!
- Both of the clubs have daily shows where local dancers play various roles that include fatal beauties, nymphets wearing fiery red dresses and BDSM addicts.
- There is a so called “shower show” where ladies actually take real shower that you can watch while having your drink at the bar.
- Burlesque located on Frunzenskaya has 15 private rooms each with a different theme that include sport, office, cabin, train and so on.
- The club located on Horoshevskaya has its own karaoke where you can test your singing skills enjoying the company of lots of beautiful women!
Both of the clubs have a lot of space that includes large open areas as well as cozy corners and dedicated VIP areas. You can schedule your own private party of any size here. Just talk with one of the local managers to check if its available on the preferred date.
Entrance: 1500 Rub
Number of Dancers Per Shift: Up to 50 on weekends, 20 – 30 during weekdays